Our Commitment to Students and Parents
All CCSC faculty and staff agree to:
- Provide all students with challenging, engaging, college preparatory instruction that is aligned with the Massachusetts State Curriculum Frameworks.
- Consistently enforce the CCSC Code of Conduct in order to maintain a safe and supportive environment.
- Interact professionally with students and families, responding promptly to questions and concerns.
- Inform families of issues that might be affecting learning and work together to resolve them.
- Create a school culture that helps every student to be known well by several adults and where individual differences are respected and supported.
- Continuously improve the quality of CCSC’s teaching practices through ongoing professional learning and teacher coaching.
- Challenge, inspire, and support all students to take responsibility for reaching their full potential.
- Model the values of commitment, citizenship, scholarship, and courage in all of our actions.
For more information consult the current Student and Family Handbook by clicking HERE.